Updated: September 10, 2020
Eppley Airfield Update
Eppley Airfield remains open for business providing essential travel service to our customers and the community.
We have taken a number of extra measures to provide for a safe, healthy airport environment as part of our TravelSafeOMA program.
Below are some of proactive measures the Omaha Airport Authority is taking concerning the COVID-19 virus:
- Individuals are required to wear face masks within the terminal in accordance with Omaha Airport Authority Rules and Regulations.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning common touchpoints throughout the terminal including the use of electrostatic sprayers.
- Adding additional hand sanitizing stations within the terminal facilities.
- Following hygiene and health guidance from the CDC and DCHD.
- Following appropriate personal protective equipment procedures for first responders.
The Omaha Airport Authority will continue to update this page with pertinent information relating to this matter.
The safety of our customers and employees is our top priority.
Please submit any inquiries to [email protected].
Information for Travelers
Due to COVID-19, flight schedules are dynamic and flights/travel policies continue to evolve with short notice. We encourage travelers to stay connected with your airline for the latest on your flight details:
- Alaska Airlines
- Allegiant Air
- American Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Frontier Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Information
Use the following links to check Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Policies:
Food, beverage, & retail concessions are open for customers, although the locations and hours of operations are being adjusted to address changes in passenger activity. Food service is available pre & post security. Click here for an updated list of which concessions are open and their hours of operation.
Below are links for additional information on COVID-19:
Important ParkOMA Changes
ParkOMA is making a few temporary changes to Eppley Airfield parking options to enhance customer convenience and better serve you during this time.
CONSTRUCTION UPDATE: Construction is underway to improve Premier Parking on the Ground Level of the South Garage. Please follow the signage for the entrance to Premier Parking, the South Garage, the South Garage Rooftop, and Quick-Park. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve your parking experience.
ParkOMA Temporary Pricing Changes
- North and South Garage – $12/day
- Premier Parking – $16/day (Follow signage to temporary entrance)
- Quick Park – $1.50 each 20 minutes, $12/day
- North and South Garage Rooftop – $6/day
- North Economy – $6/day
- South Canopy and South Economy – Closed
If you’re returning from a trip and your car is parked in South Canopy or South Economy, shuttles will still take you to your vehicle.
See the pages below for more information:
If you have any questions, please contact the ParkOMA office at 402-346-2466.
General Passenger Precautions
Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the terminal facilities for your convenience.
We encourage all travelers and visitors to Eppley Airfield to take the following personal precautions listed below by the CDC: