Pilot Airport Information
To obtain the most current information click here.
- digital - Airport/Facility Directory (using the appropriate date);
- then click on NE on the map of the United States;
- using the drop down menu, select OMA and click on SEARCH;
- finally click on View PDF.
U.S. Customs at Eppley Airfield (OMA)United States Customs Services are available at Eppley Airfield. The Customs Office is open from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. Customs Services may be available after office hours with advance coordination. Contact the U.S. Customs office at Eppley Airfield at:
United States Customs
5229 Boeing Court (Bldg 4310)
Omaha, NE 68110
Fixed Base Operators (FBO's) at Eppley Airfield (OMA) and Millard Airport (MLE)View a Map of Eppley Airfield
3737 Orville Plaza
Omaha, NE 68110
Fax: (402) 422-0282
Signature Flight Support
3636 Wilbur Plaza
Omaha, NE 68110
Fax: (402) 342-2172
Millard Airport (MLE)
12916 Millard Airport Plaza
Omaha, NE 68137
Charter/Remote/Divert/Overflow Aircraft ParkingCharter Flights
Remote parking is available on the North and South Ramps and Cargo Ramps 'A' and 'B'. The spaces are available on a first-come first-serve basis. Any use of the remote parking locations must be coordinated in advance with OAA Airport Operations (402-661-8070).
The South Ramp is located just south of Concourse 'A'. The ramp can accommodate up to five Group III aircraft.
The North Ramp is located on the north side of Concourse 'B'. The ramp can accommodate up to ten aircraft (Group III).
Cargo Ramp 'A' is located northwest of the airport terminal and is entered via Taxiway G-4. Parking is limited in this area as it is utilized by commercial cargo carriers serving Eppley Airfield.
Cargo Ramp 'B' is located north of Cargo Ramp 'A' and is entered via Taxiway G-5. The ramp can accommodate up to 5 Group III aircraft. Parking spots are marked with painted lead-in lines.
General Aviation Operations at Gate 21Passenger Drop Offs:
Aircraft operators shall call the Comm Center either by telephone (402-661-8100) or on "Eppley UNICOM" (frequency 122.95 mhz) giving the aircraft serial number or "N" number, aircraft type, number of passengers to be dropped off and the estimated time of arrival.
The Comm Center will pre-arrange the aircraft's use of Gate 21 with the ATCT, and an OAA Operations Supervisor. Aircraft will be met by an OAA representative who will marshall the aircraft to a parking location, escort passengers into the terminal and monitor the aircraft clearing Gate 21. The aircraft must clear the gate 21 area expeditiously, either departing the Airport or relocating to an FBO apron.
Aircraft shall not approach Gate 21 until it has been confirmed that enplaning passengers are physically waiting at the Gate 21 area. Aircraft operator shall contact the Comm Center by telephone (402-661-8100) or on "Eppley UNICOM" (frequency 122.95 mhz) giving serial number or "N" number, the aircraft type and the party(s) name to be enplaned. When the party is physically located at Gate 21, the Comm Center will coordinate the aircraft's use of the Gate 21 area with the ATCT and the OAA Operations Supervisor.
OAA representatives will marshall aircraft to a parking location, escort the passengers to the aircraft and remain in the area until the aircraft has cleared Gate 21.
- The aircraft shall not be left unattended.
- All aircraft engines must be turned off prior to passengers being
- An OAA representative must be present before any passenger
- Other than the operation described herein, no other general
Pavement Strength (General Aviation)Access to the east side General Aviation area is restricted to aircraft with duel wheel gear of 80,000 pounds maximum gross certified weight or Gulfstream V and below type corporate general aviation aircraft.
Other larger commercial type aircraft such as the DC-9 and B-737 must be accommodated on the South Ramp, North Remote or in the cargo area through advance coordination with Airport Operations (402-661-8070).
General T-Hangar InformationT-Hangars are available with month-to-month signed leases. A 30-day notice of vacation is required.
- Single-engine hangars (40'6" door opening in Rows B, C, D, F & G) rent for $160.00 per month.
- Twin-engine unheated hangars (47'8" door opening in Row A) rent for $255.00 per month.
- Twin-engine heated hangars (47'8" door opening in Row A) rent for $370.00 per month plus cost of gas service.
- T-Hangar leases require the tenant to obtain an OAA-issued security identification badge.
- The OAA provides a padlock for the hangar door.
- The Rules and Regulations for hangar usage are available upon lease signing.
- The east side of the airport is accessed via Lindbergh Plaza.
- From Lindbergh Plaza, Hangars A, B, C and D are accessed via Wilbur Plaza.
- From Lindbergh Plaza, Hangars F and G are accessed via Orville Plaza.
- Additional Hangars are also available at Millard Airport
- For additional information regarding T-Hangar rental, contact the Omaha Airport Authority business office at (402) 661-8000. The office is open weekdays from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.