To obtain the most current information click here, then enter OMA for airport identifier and click GO.
U.S. Customs at Eppley Airfield (OMA)
United States Customs Services are available at Eppley Airfield, General Aviation – East side. The Customs Office is open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Customs Services may be available after office hours with advance coordination. Contact the U.S. Customs office at Eppley Airfield at:
United States Customs
3737A Orville Plaza
Omaha , NE 68110
Fixed Base Operators (FBO’s) at Eppley Airfield (OMA) and Millard Airport (MLE)
Pilot Weather Information
- Eppley ASOS 402-344-0324
- Millard AWOS 402-895-6778
- Eppley ATIS 120.4 MHz
- NOAA Weather Radio 162.400 MHz
- Omaha/Valley National Weather Service
- Aviation Weather Center
- The Weather Channel
- Nebraska Road Conditions
Charter/Remote/Divert/Overflow Air Carrier Parking
Remote parking is available on the North and South Ramps and Cargo Ramps ‘A’ and ‘B’. The spaces are available on a first-come first-serve basis. Any use of the remote parking locations must be coordinated in advance with OAA Airport Operations at 402-661-8070.
The South Ramp is located just south of Concourse ‘A’. The ramp can accommodate up to five Group III aircraft (with limitations).
The North Ramp is located on the north side of Concourse ‘B’. The ramp can accommodate up to ten aircraft (Group III).
Cargo Ramp ‘A’ is located northwest of the airport terminal and is entered via Taxiway G-4. Parking is limited in this area as it is utilized by commercial cargo carriers serving Eppley Airfield.
Cargo Ramp ‘B’ is located north of Cargo Ramp ‘A’ and is entered via Taxiway G-5. The ramp can accommodate up to 5 Group III aircraft.
General Aviation Operations at Terminal
Passenger Drop Offs
Aircraft operators shall call the Comm Center either by telephone at 402-661-8100 or on “Eppley UNICOM” (frequency 122.95 mhz) giving the “N” number, aircraft type, number of passengers to be dropped off and the estimated time of arrival.
The Comm Center will pre-arrange the aircraft’s use of Gate 21 with the ATCT, and an OAA Operations Supervisor. Aircraft will be met by an OAA representative who will marshall the aircraft to a parking location, escort passengers into the terminal and monitor the aircraft clearing Gate 21. The aircraft must clear the gate 21 area expeditiously, either departing the Airport or relocating to an FBO apron.
Aircraft shall not approach Gate 21 until it has been confirmed that enplaning passengers are physically waiting at the Gate 21 area. Aircraft operator shall contact the Comm Center by telephone at 402-661-8100 or on “Eppley UNICOM” (frequency 122.95 mhz) giving the “N” number, the aircraft type and the party(s) name to be enplaned. When the party is physically located at Gate 21, the Comm Center will coordinate the aircraft’s use of the Gate 21 area with the ATCT and the OAA Operations Supervisor.
OAA representatives will marshall aircraft to a parking location, escort the passengers to the aircraft and remain in the area until the aircraft has cleared Gate 21.
- The aircraft shall not be left unattended.
- All aircraft engines must be turned off prior to passengers being enplaned or deplaned.
- No other general aviation operations are allowed at Gate 21
General T-Hangar Information
T-Hangars are available with month-to-month signed leases. A 30-day notice of vacating is required.
- Single-engine hangars (40’6″ door opening in Rows B, C, D, F & G) rent for $170.00 per month.
- Twin-engine unheated hangars (47’8″ door opening in Row A) rent for $275.00 per month.
- Twin-engine heated hangars (47’8″ door opening in Row A) rent for $390.00 per month plus cost of gas service.
- T-Hangar leases require the tenant to obtain an OAA-issued security identification badge.
- The OAA provides a padlock for the hangar door.
- The Rules and Regulations for hangar usage are available upon lease signing.
The T-Hangars are located on the east side of Eppley Airfield near the FBO’s and at the Millard Airport.
- The east side of the airport is accessed via Lindbergh Plaza.
- From Lindbergh Plaza, Hangars A, B, C and D are accessed via Wilbur Plaza.
- From Lindbergh Plaza, Hangars F and G are accessed via Orville Plaza.
Additional Hangars are also available at Millard Airport.
- For additional information regarding T-Hangar rental, contact the Omaha Airport Authority at [email protected]. You can also contact the business office at 402-661-8000. The office is open weekdays from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Airport Facts/Stats
- Advertise With Us
- UAS/Drone Regulation
- Pilot Information
- Airport Construction
- Board Meeting Agendas
- Terminal Modernization Program
- OMA in Motion
- Tarmac Delay Response
- Automatic License Plate Recognition Disclosure
- Nondiscrimination: Title VI
- Commercial Ground Transportation
- Special Needs